At the Cutting Edge
Stem cell research is advancing at an unprecedented pace due to their tremendous potential. Keep up-to-date with latest advances in stem cell banking, research and development with the following resources.
You’ve made the choice to protect your baby’s future by banking stem cells. Don’t stop there!
Stay connected with the Healthcord Newsletter >
Go the distance & Keep informed
Read our blog to find out more about umbilical stem cells and research studies exploring their potential to treat life-threatening diseases.
Read about the latest news in stem cell research »
We’ve put together a list of additional medical and scientific resources to with help you with your research. More information about specific clinical trials can be found in our clinical trials page.
- The Stem Cell Network – A consortium of Canadian Centers of Excellence, funded by the Government of Canada, that focuses on translational stem cell research.
- PubMed – A website for searching scientific and medical journals. You can enter search terms such as “stem cells AND diabetes” to find information on the latest published research.
- Stem Cells Journals – A journal that provides a forum for the publication of papers and reviews about stem cells. Written by clinical and basic scientists who are experts in the fields of stem and progenitor cell biology.
- Cancer Research – A journal published by the American Association for Cancer Research covering all aspects of cancer and cancer-related biomedical sciences.
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Medical Association Journal – A general medical journal published by the Canadian Medical Association.
- Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) – A medical journal published by the American Medical Association.
- ClinicalTrials.gov – A website detailing clinical trials from around the world. More details on clinical trials specific to stem cells can be found in our Clinical Trials page.